One day a small boy, he have not mother and father he was going for work in a city

One day a small boy, he have not mother and father he was going for work in a city and there are have two a older family husband and wife ,they always honest they are together walking in a park and walk finished then they take the sit some time with the boy , the also sit alone in the park boy was asking them what are you doing there and where are you living ,they we are living here around the park how about you ? the boy told with them , I am coming here for a work ,we you like you very much ,if you do not mind, we have not any son if you want to live with us ,we have not any son in our house ,we keep you safe and we give you everything for you whatever you want ,the boy said yes I will with you I have a condition , they what is the condition I am you mother and father you my parents, even though I have not parents, but yet I found my parents,,,

Comments